1. CLICK HERE to get an 83% discount for $1.99 per month with iPage.
Then click on the “Sign Up Now” button.
2. Type in the domain name you want to register. If the domain is not available that means that someone else already registered it.
Chances are if you are registering a dictionary word or phrase, the domain will be taken. Just keep trying different names until you find a suitable one that is not registered yet. Or you can select a name from the list of suggested choices.
3. After you select a domain that is available for registration you will be directed to the billing information page.
4. Confirm your billing information and pay for your hosting. Then check your email to get your hosting login credentials.
5. Login to your web hosting.
6. Under my the “My Favorites” section. Click on WordPress.
7. Select the domain that you chose earlier. Then click on “check domain”.
8. Check on advanced options. Input your site name, username, and password. Then click on “install now”.
9. When you see this you have successfully setup a WordPress blog! Congrats! Make sure that you save your installation credentials. A copy of the login credentials should be sent to your email.
By this point you should now have your domain name chosen, web hosting setup, and successfully installed your WordPress blog.
That’s it for this step…